From Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Kuala Lumpur City Centre by train
KLIA Ekspress (Airport Train) which take just 30 minutes from the KLIA (operating at 15-minute intervals during peak hours and 20 minutes during off-peak hours. You can catch this train at Level 1 and it will take you all the way down to KL Sentral. A one-way trip costs RM55 while a round-trip ticket is RM100. Once you have arrived in KL Sentral, it is very convenient to hop on a Monorail (the nearest Raja Chulan Monorail), bus, taxi or even GrabCar, to get to Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre and other destinations.
From Kuala Lumpur International Airport to Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur City Centre by car (driving): (Approx. 61 km)
- A 50-minute drive, take the North-South Expressway E6 towards Kuala Lumpur.
- The expressway feeds directly into the city via Jalan Tun Razak.
- Turn left into Jalan Ampang at the first traffic light crossroad junction.
- Head straight and pass the 88-storey high Petronas Twin Towers on your left.
- Continue to head straight past the next traffic light junction.
- Turn left at another crossroad junction, continue straight and turn right at the next traffic light.
- Go straight and turn left at the traffic light.
- The hotel is on the right side of the road.
(NOTE: These directions are for planning purposes and act as a guide only. You may find that construction projects, traffic, weather, or other events may cause conditions to differ from the map results, and you should plan your route accordingly. You must obey all signs or notices regarding your route)